Acceptance of Terms
Use of Content
All content material at the BookVibe website, along with but not limited to text, images, pics, films, and different substances, is protected by copyright and intellectual assets laws. You may additionally use the content material for personal, non-industrial functions most effectively. Any unauthorized use, replica, or distribution of the content is exactly prohibited.
- You agree to use the website in an accountable and lawful manner.
- You will no longer engage in any sports that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the capability of the internet site.
- You will no longer try to take advantage of unauthorized access to any part of the website or its related structures.
- If you put up any consumer-generated content to the website, inclusive of comments, critiques, or forum posts, you furnish us with a non-different, royalty-free, perpetual, and global license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, put up, translate, and distribute the content.
- You are solely liable for the content material you post and its accuracy. You must now not submit content that is illegal, defamatory, offensive, or violates the rights of others.
The information provided on the website is for trendy informational functions best and has to no longer be considered as an expert recommendation. We do not assure the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
We are not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content material or for any moves taken primarily based on the records supplied on the website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the volume authorized by using law, we will not be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages bobbing up out of your use of the internet site.
- You conform to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and prices (along with criminal prices) that get out of your use of the internet site or violation of those phrases.
Modifications and Updates
We reserve the right to modify, replace, or change those terms and situations at any time without prior notice. It is your duty to review the phrases periodically for any adjustments.
These phrases and conditions are governed with the aid of and construed in accordance with the legal guidelines of [Your Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising from these terms will be subject to the distinctive jurisdiction of the courts in [Your Jurisdiction].